Utilizing GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, the G3 provides optimal balance of reliability, breathability and all-day comfort. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. 3 chest pockets provide ample storage and hand-warming zones, while sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable flip-out pocket options. Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included. Other pocket options available listed under Accessories.
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
WEIGHT: 45 oz. (1275.8 g)
ITEM #: PG-12199