The ridgeline tech pack offers both a vest-style front, and a backpack, including all the space you’ll need to get in earlier, and stay out longer.
For those who go prepared, the choice between a vest and backpack often comes down to what you can afford to leave behind. Now, compromise is a thing of the past. The Ridgeline Tech Pack offers both a vest-style front, and a backpack, including all the space you’ll need to get in earlier, and stay out longer. Up front, numerous interior and exterior pockets ensure everything you bring has its place. To the rear, a spacious yet lightweight backpack holds your extra gear, lunch, a raincoat, and even offers space for a hydration reservoir. Compromise is just another term for mediocrity, so don’t settle for less.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- One size fits most
- Vest back panel -- not included
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of backpack
- Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 22 interior and exterior pockets
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable fly mat
- Integrated rod holder on vest
- Accessories not included